SECTOR: Commercial & Residential Mix Use
- Streetscape Management Plan
- Irrigation Management Plan for Streetscape and Residences
- Green Wall Maintenance Plan for Residences
- Trellising Maintenance Plan for Residences
- Fertiliser Management plan for Streetscape and Residences
- Herbicide, Insecticide, and Fungicide Management Plan for Streetscape and Residences
Pellicano engaged Penfold Projects on the landscape construction the Trafalgar Lane streetscape, laneway and private residential retreat in Woolloongabba. Post construction, Hedge Landscape Management took over the maintenance of project with a full comprehensive maintenance plan for 12 months.
The Maintenance Plan we devised for this project included strategies to maintain the laneway and Streetscape, as well as the landscaping in Residences. This project is particularly unique as it also involved the maintenance of the green wall and the trellising that were installed by Penfold Projects.
Drawing on expert experience and knowledge in landscape maintenance, the Hedge Landscape Management team carried out maintenance and ensured the project flourished, while ensuring all minimum disruption to the community at Residences, or visitors to the laneway.
Hedge Landscape Management is committed to delivering high-quality maintenance to the community in Woollongabba whilst keeping an effective line of communication with all stakeholders.